- Nine different colors of Silk Blend come together in an easy-to-knit pattern for a lovely scarf.
- The Amaranto kit includes 9 skeins of Silk Blend and a hard copy of the Amaranto pattern.
- To purchase the pattern individually, please click here.
- This kit can also be used for the Mooney Scarf pattern, a free pattern from LYS Day 2018 (available for free download 1/1/19).
- To purchase a kit, click here to find a stockist near you.
*New for Spring 2019!
#1 As Shown: Kohl, Shale, Cameo, Dove, Silver, Nickel, Ice Melt, Steel, Mallard
#3 Polished Jade: Pine, Tahiti, Surf, Oxygen, Natural, Silver, Nickel, Kohl, Black
#5 Tropical Fish: Olive, Chartreuse, Citric, Topaz, Saffron, Zinnia, Tomato, Cactus Flower, Magenta
#7 Over the Moon: Dark Wash, Midnight, Wedgwood, Powder, Silver, Wisteria, Countess Violet, Plum, Bing Cherry
*#9 Mermaid's Tail: Lush, Canopy, Tahiti, Mermaid, Oxygen, Caribe, Juniper, Deep Sea, Mallard
*#10 Venus: Plum, Fractal, Magenta, Autumn, Cactus Flower, Vamp, Bing Cherry, Lava, Black
*#11 Red Rock Canyon: Carmine, Fire, Topaz, Terra Cotta, Hot Toddy, Prairie, Rust, Autumn, Bing Cherry
*#12 Garden Party: Wren, Wildflowers, Marsala, Pheasant, Guava Nectar, Moss, Marzipan, Olivewood, Olive