Spotlight on Cabrito
At your Local Yarn Shop, the new yarn this season is Cabrito, our new laceweight kid mohair blend. In Spanish, cabrito means a young goat, or kid, and is an appropriate name for this luxurious new yarn found in beautiful space-dyed colors, from soft and subtle to bright and bold. Use it by itself for a gossamer-light fabric, or pair it with any of the other Manos del Uruguay yarns to add a soft halo and additional warmth.
Free Knitting Patterns in Manos del Uruguay Cabrito
- Carrots from Mandrakes in R5000 Cincuenta Cabrito
- Ambrose hat in Cabrito (R6966 Butternut) and Alegria Grande (AG2058 Turmeric)
- Steeplejack Mitts in Cabrito (R6966 Tiza) and Maxima (M2208 Shale)
- Pulled Glass (left) in Cabrito (R9089 Huarache) and Fino (444 Topsy-Turvy)
- Jerboa (center) in Cabrito (R7378 Sea Salt) and Marina (N0031 Piedra)
- The Sea in a Chasm (right) in Cabrito (R8931 Wildflowers) and Alegria (A2394 Teal)
And don’t forget to pin this post for your project planning!