Spotlight on Knit and Crochet Projects
When you are surrounded by yarn, you can’t help but imagine the different ways in which the patterns, colorways, and various yarn bases might play together. We enjoy the opportunity to vicariously knit and crochet through the work of our fans, and we love to see the combinations everyone chooses. Today we’re sharing several fan projects knit or crocheted in Manos del Uruguay yarns that are inspiring our next cast-on plans.
Our previous blog post put projects using Cabrito in the spotlight. Here is a round-up of wonderful projects using our other bases.
- Beekeeper Cowl in Clara, knit by CKidwell
- Fortune’s Shawlette crocheted in Marina by PattieBirdie
- Kissimirrit socks in Alegria, knit by Phoebej
- Perky Little Hat inFranca, knit by cmfb (top left)
- Toph hat in Gloria, knit by dethnitter (top right)
- Twin It Up shawl in Fino, knit by chestercat
Patterns from Independent Designers
We often look to Ravelry for the newest designs using Manos del Uruguay yarns. There is a lot of talent in the knitting and crochet community! Shown above:
- Aurora Horizon Cardigan in Alegria Grande by Samantha MacKay
- Cincuenta Scarf, by Erica Dietz, crocheted in Alegria and Cabrito
- Lost in February lace shawl by Sue Fischer, using Marina.
- Bayside Garter Lace Pullover in Milo by Marie Greene, Seamless Knit Sweaters in Two Weeks