Our Uruguay 2024 Trip is now full! If you are interested in signing up for Uruguay 2025, please add your email and we will send updates about the sign-up process later in 2024. Thank you!
The itinerary for our current 2024 trip:
Visit Uruguay 2024: April 5 - 14, 2024
Join us to experience the warm and welcoming country of Uruguay! New for 2024 is a multi-day knitting workshop with Joji Locatelli at San Pedro de Timote. Learn more about our Uruguay Trip 2024 itinerary here!
Once the trip is filled, this waitlist will be active. Sign ups for the waitlist will be on a first-come, first-served basis. We will keep the waitlist on hand in the event of a cancellation: we will contact the next person on the wait list and they will have 48 hours to decide to join.
Cost for double occupancy: $3450 USD / person
Cost for single occupancy: $3950 USD / person
Please read carefully:
• Registration will open on September 13 at 12pm EDT
• Registration is first-come, first-served
• To register, you will pay a non-refundable $400 deposit/person and this deposit goes towards your trip cost
• You will have the option to add up to 2 tickets
(knitting pals only please!) to your cart
• Once you have registered, we will follow-up for your single or double-occupancy selection, dietary preferences, etc.
A note on group size:
We keep our group size small - with a maximum of 22 participants - to ensure quality and individual attention. Our tour guide will provide insightful information and translation help, all backed up by years of experience and a deep love of homeland.
An note about mobility:
• This will be some walking, mostly flat, as we visit areas of Montevideo and the Manos cooperatives
• We will be taking a private bus between stops, so you must be able to ascend the stairs into the bus
• We will be on the bus for a couple hours at a time as we drive from destination to destination. There is a restroom on the bus, and you can stand to stretch your legs. We recommend bringing knitting, of course!
• Unfortunately, we can't accommodate wheelchairs or scooters on this trip